This is the neighborhood where I grew up - knitting socks with the kids and playing cricket with a washing stick at Dhobi Ghat (

This is the neighborhood where I grew up - knitting socks with the kids and playing cricket with a washing stick at Dhobi Ghat (maybe that's why my backlift was so high) -
 For the first time I was admitted to the cricket club on the condition that I would be the first to come and sweep the wicket and the ground -
Published from Blogger Prime Android App
 Apart from this, I was also responsible for installing nets for the senior players -
 The name of the brother who is seen in this picture is Zaheer -
 This is the man who was our club captain -
 Zaheer tried to bring me into the team by fighting with the club management -
 When the club management was not willing to feed me, Zaheer dropped himself and gave me a chance in his place -
 Not only that but Zaheer also gave me his kit for the match - I had taken leave that day from the tailor's shop in Railway Colony where I used to go to learn work -
 Allah placed me and Zaheer in this match and I scored a century and since that day the club management never dropped me from the match -
 Zaheer suffered from cancer some time ago but now Alhamdulillah he has recovered and returned.  Spent lakhs of rupees on my treatment, my children will also be your slaves -
 That's all I answered
 Zaheer Bhai I could not become as rich as you till today because you helped me when you had nothing.
 While I helped you when I had everything'
 (Quoted from Cricketer Muhammad Yusuf's page)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,