One is my love, one is Allah's love and Allah's love is heavier than everything*💕

*One is my love, one is Allah's love and Allah's love is heavier than everything*💕
 I worship that Lord, this is my love *He enables me to worship, this is the love of that Lord* ❣️
 I stand among millions and call him, this is my love *He hears my call among millions of voices, this is his love* 💖Published from Blogger Prime Android App
 I go to sleep with His name, this is my love *He wakes me up in tajjud for His remembrance, this is the love of my Lord* 💞
 I fall in prostration and shed tears, this is my love *He turns my tears into peace, this is the love of His Lord* ❤️
 I follow the path of patience for his sake, this is my love *He turns my patience into gratitude, this is his love* ♥️
 I am ashamed of my sins and ask for forgiveness, this is my humility * and He does not disgrace me in the world, this is the love of His Lord * 💕
 I believe in my Lord and surrender my destiny to Him, this is my love *And He does not let me lose my destiny, this is His love*💞
 I seek Him in every sorrow, this is my love *He says I am closer than your aorta, this is the love of the Lord* ❤️
 I want to dye in the color of Allah, this is my love *He dyes me in his color, this is his love* ♥️♥️
 *And I realized his love is heavier than everything*♥️♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,