A man bequeathed to his son

A man bequeathed to his son: Son!  Putting these torn old socks on my feet after my death, I wish I could be buried in the same way.
 The father was about to die when the ghusl and shroud were being prepared, so as promised, the son made a will to the cleric, but the cleric did not give permission and said: In our religion, only the shroud is allowed for the deceased.
 But the boy insisted so much that the city scholars gathered in one place to come to a conclusion, but what was to happen ..... verbal repetition increased .....
 Meanwhile, a man came to the meeting and handed over the father's letter to the son in which the father's will was written as follows .....
 My dear son, see?
 Despite having a lot of wealth, luxury, gardens, cars, factories and all the possibilities, I am not even allowed to take a rotten sock with me.
 One day you too will die. Be aware that you too will have to carry a shroud.
 So try to use the wealth I have inherited, spend it in a good way, support the helpless, because the only thing that will go with you to the grave will be your deeds ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,