The wife called and asked him to bring pizza from the office

The wife called and asked him to bring pizza from the office.
  As I was leaving the office, it started to rain, so the idea of ​​pizza inadvertently crossed my mind. When I reached home, my wife asked me the first question, "Is this my pizza?"  I said oh sorry forgot.
  The wife became angry and started making faces. She said that one thing does not work for you properly.  What if it was raining?
  Before the talk escalated, he said, "I'm sorry, I'll just bring you an umbrella."
 Hearing this, the wife's mood was set.
 .  On the way, I suddenly remembered a moment in my past life when one day I forgot to bring my mother's medicine in such a heavy rain.  When he reached home, he remembered and told his mother to bring it now.  As soon as I reached the door, my mother stopped my steps. Now don't go out. It is raining. I will take medicine tomorrow.  Thinking this, a few tears merged into the rainwater. ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,