The most famous British pop singer of the past, Kate Stevens, who converted to Islam many years ago and is now known as Youssef Islam

The most famous British pop singer of the past, Kate Stevens, who converted to Islam many years ago and is now known as Youssef Islam, recently arrived in Turkey and was asked by a Turkish news agency reporter if she knew about Islam.  What would you say you are now a follower of, allowing a man to have four marriages?  Can you give a logical explanation for this? And as an individual in the West and an enlightened musician, how did you digest this?

 Yusuf Islam replied, "Did you know my first condition? When I did not convert to Islam, I had relations with so many women that I do not even know how many they were. I did not even know if my  These women also have children. When I lived such a miserable life, you were jealous of my life. Now I am married to a woman and I have no intention of remarrying at the moment.  Even if he allows four marriages, he also imposes a lot of responsibilities on the wife and children. In the West, there are no such responsibilities on a man. Many children do not even meet their father. And that father  He leaves this world without even seeing his children


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,