Once Gabriel (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he saw that Gabriel was a little upset. The Prophet (peace and blessings of

Once Gabriel (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he saw that Gabriel was a little upset.  The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Gabriel, tell me about the conditions of Hell. Gabriel said: There are seven degrees of Hell.
 Allah will place the hypocrites in the lowest rank among them
 In the sixth degree above this, Allaah will defeat the polytheists
 Above this, in the fifth degree, Allah will place the worshipers of the sun and the moon
 In the fourth degree, God will put the people on fire
 In the third category, God will put the holy Jews
 Allah Almighty put Christians in the second category
 After saying this, Gabriel (peace be upon him) became silent and the Holy Prophet asked
 Gabriel, tell me why you are silent, who will be in the first place
 Gabriel (peace be upon him) asked
 O Messenger of Allah, Allah will put the sinners of your ummah in the first place
 When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard that my ummah would also be cast into Hell, he became very sad and began to pray to Allaah. Three days passed before he came to the Beloved Mosque of Allaah to pray.  The Companions used to go to the hujra and close the door and cry before Allah, weeping and crying. The Companions were amazed at how this condition has befallen the Holy Prophet.
 They are not even going home.  When the third day came, Abu Bakr was not released. He knocked on the door and greeted him, but there was no response.  He came to Omar weeping and said: I greeted you but I did not get the answer to the greeting. So you may go. You may get the answer of the greeting.  Sent to Farsi but still did not respond to greetings. Hazrat Salman Farsi mentioned the incident to Ali (RA). He thought that when so many great personalities did not receive a response to greetings, I should not go myself.
 Rather, I should send his enlightened daughter Fatima inside.  So he told Fatima everything. She came to the door of the room
 "Abba Jan Islam Walaikum"
 Hearing her daughter's voice, Mehboob Kainat got up, opened the door and greeted her
 Father, how is it that you have been here for three days?
 The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Gabriel has informed me that my ummah will also go to Hell.
 The grief of the sinners is being consumed and I am praying to my Lord that Allah may forgive them and acquit them from Hell saying that you went back in prostration and started crying or Allah is on my ummah or Allah is on the sinners of my ummah.  Have mercy and set them free from Hell
 That is why the command has come: وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَى
 O my beloved, do not grieve, I will give you so much that you will be satisfied.
 He rejoiced and said, "O people, Allah has promised me that He will be pleased with me in the matter of my ummah on the Day of Resurrection, and I will not be satisfied until my last ummah goes to Paradise."
 Tears came to my eyes while writing that our prophet is so kind and sad and what did we give him in return .. ??
 Your one second is the means of conveying this post to other people. I humbly appeal to you that we all share useless and pointless posts.  Why not share this aspect of your prophet's mercy today?  Let's do our part by sharing one by one.  Do you know who is a sinner so that he may come to the right path?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,