An Arab man tells his story that my wife used to teach in a girls' college. I used to drop her off and pick her up every day

An Arab man tells his story that my wife used to teach in a girls' college. I used to drop her off and pick her up every day. 
When I reached the gate of the college, I would get out of the car and open the door next to her.  
The method had become a topic of discussion in the girls' college, the college teachers would be jealous of my wife and tease her about what happened to her, what is the romance,۔
 I wish our husbands would also get this help, even the female students would say such things, but  Nobody knew that romance was nothing. 
The car door was broken and it was open from the outside.

 In short, I am now the husband of three teachers and a student, the door is still the same, this door proved to be the door of goodness for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There was a boy from a backward family but he was very beautiful to look at - there was a girl studying in his college he liked her very much but he never had the

The cruel era of General Zia-ul-Haq The time when all Indian media was banned in Pakistan.

It is said that a parrot passed through a desert,